The water-borne electric heating ink (Type: NCI-101) is composed of water-soluble resin, carbon nanomaterials surfactant and other additives. It possesses low resistance, high adhesion, smooth surface, printing adaptability, environmental friendliness and low cost, etc. It could be widely used in the far infrared heating murals, heating pads and electric blankets, by simply spraying or scratching on proper substrate.
1、Uniformly dispersed nano-carbon with high stability.
2、Environmental friendly inks with adjustable electric conductivity, adhesion and printing adaptability onto epoxy glass fiber board, PET, glass and ceramic substrates.
3、Thinner and denser coating layer with uniformly-heating as compared to market products and non-powerattenuation performance.
4、Good–for-human-health heat radiation with far infrared light wavelength at 8~13 μm.
Instructions for Use
Pretreatment: Substrate surface must be clean, dry and free of dust.
Stirring: Ink should be stirred thoroughly prior to use. Avoid rapid stirring as this causes air entrapment.
Drying condition: 20 minutes at 120 C as recommend.
(1) NCI-101G ink suits for gravure printing at a speed up to 5m/min, and a pressure at 2 to 5 bar.
(2) NCI-101S suits for silk-screen printing and printing plate is 150-250 mesh.
(3) Theoretically print amount per square meter is 0.025kg~0.03kg/m2 @10 μm thickness, equivalent to ca. 40m2 /kg.
Water cleaning is available.
(1) Keep the container tightly closed if not in use.
(2) Stored in room temperature.
(3) Do not dilute ink arbitrarily.
Package & Storage
Packaging：1 kg/pot or 5 kg/pot.
(1)Dispersion stability is guaranteed no less than 6 months if stored in a shady and cool, dry and ventilated place with original sealing.
(2)Suggested temperature: 5 to 25 C, otherwise, the product may be adversely affected.